Eventing webinar - Fence Judge Function
This webinar course has been created to help Officials and Eventing enthusiasts getting a deeper understanding of the Fence Judge function during the Cross Country Test.
Mrs Philine Ganders-Meyer, FEI Level 3 Eventing Steward and Member of the Eventing Committee, will be your host.
Course main topic & objectives
This programme provides you with some key information related to fence judging, and will help you to achieve the following outcomes:
- Better preparation if you are appointed as such
- Better understanding of what is expected from a fence judge
- A clear “check-list” on the must-dos
Eventing Officials and anybody interested to get a better understanding of the important different functions during a Cross Country test.
How does the course work?
Online Course NO certification
What you will learn
The video details:
- The Fence Judge preparation prior the start of the Competition
- What are the must dos during the Cross Country Test