Eventing webinar - Control Centre
This webinar course has been created to help Officials and Eventing enthusiasts getting a deeper understanding of how communication within the Control Centre is dealt during the Cross Country Test.
Richard Clapham will be your host.
Course main topics & objectives
This programme provides you with some key information related to Control Centre communication flow, and will help you to achieve the following outcomes:
- Better understanding of how communication is processed
- Recognising and addressing the important elements to be implemented
Eventing Officials and anybody interested to get a better understanding of the communication flow in the Control Centre during the Cross Country test.
How does the course work?
Online Course NO certification
What you will learn
The video details what Control Centre is about, the communication flow, and how they deal with incidents during Cross Country Test:
The Control Center:
- Layout of Control: must do’s
- Anticipating: coordination with GJ
- Control is About…
How incidents are dealt by Control when:
- Breaking a Frangible Device: who to contact & coordination
- Fence Repeatedly Jumped not well or badly: Ground Jury, TD and CD action
- Blood on Horse: Ground Jury, TD and CD action
- Serious Incident: managing the communication flow with the SIMT and coordination