How does the course work?
What you will learn
Skin is the largest and most visible organ system of the horse, and there is a large number of different skin diseases that horses can suffer from. In this course you will learn about:
- the typical signs of skin disease;
- the techniques that can be used to diagnose skin disease;
- diseases caused by infectious organisms such as bacteria and viruses:
- parasitic skin diseases;
- allergic and tumorous skin diseases;
- hereditary skin diseases; and
- how skin diseases can be treated.