Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS)
This webinar is intended for veterinary surgeons only. By enrolling in this webinar, you confirm that you are a veterinary surgeon with a current membership of your regulatory body.
Equine Gastric Ulcer Syndrome (EGUS) is a common disease affecting the health and performance of horses. Although the disease is more often found in sports horses and racehorses, any horse of any age can be affected.
This course features a webinar discussion between eight of the leading specialists in EGUS who discuss the latest information on define different types of ulcers, the importance of correct diagnosis and treatment and management approaches.
The veterinary experts include:
- Harry Carslake - MA VetMB DipACVIM MRCVS
- Richard Hepburn - BVSc MS (Hons) CertEM(IntMed) DipACVIM MRCVS
- Gayle Hallowell - MA VetMB CertVA DipACVIM-LAIM DipACVECC PFHEA MRCVS
- Andy Durham - BSc BVSc CertEP DEIM DipECEIM MRCVS
- Rachael Conwell - BVetMed CertEM(IntMed) DipECEIM MRCVS
- Mark Hillyer - BVSc PhD DipECVS DipECEIM FRCVS
- Tim Brazil - BVSc PhD CertEM(IntMed) DECEIM MRCVS
- Kate McGovern - BVetMed CertEM(Int.Med) MS DACVIM DipECEIM MRCVS
This webinar is brought to you by our Official FEI Equine Health Partner, Boehringer Ingelheim in collaboration with the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM).
How does the course work?
Online Course NO certification
What you will learn
- best practices concerning the diagnosis of ulcers;
- recording clinical findings of squamous and glandular ulcers;
- treatment choice and duration;
- changes in the management of affected horses; and
- managing horses that respond poorly to treatment.