Foundation Course for Endurance Officials 2020
This course presents the core concepts of Endurance and is the stepping stone for all Officials who wish to further advance as an FEI Official. It provides a detailed overview of all roles in Endurance and their important aspects. Officials will understand how it is all linked together in the sport and the FEI. The course is not only meant for Officials, but to anyone who wishes to gain a deeper understanding of Endurance.
How does the course work?
What you will learn
This course will help you to:
- understand the core concepts of Endurance and its place within the FEI;
- understand the roles of Officials and their Education System;
- become acquainted with FEI Standards across the discipline;
- gain the knowledge to assist during a competition;
- obtain the necessary knowledge to further progress as an FEI Official.